~PvPer Central~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Everyday Hangout For PvPers, And Those Aspiring To Be The Best, Brought To You By "The Real Juggalo" and ~E1T1~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Defender Class Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pyure

Defender Class Guide Empty
PostSubject: Defender Class Guide   Defender Class Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Defender Class Guide

Hey everyone, Pyure here to teach you how to use defender! Defender is a very powerful class when used correctly, and is extremely deadly with its burst damage attacks, I will teach you how to use it correctly.[/size]

Enhancements

First things first are enhancements, now the best enhancements are luck, I would recommend full luck, however 3 luck and one fighter is good too.

Full luck means you can nearly always crit 1431 damage with retaliation, however i'll get into how to use your skills later. With full luck you will be criticalling like no end, there will be massive burst damage.

How to Use Defender

Here is how to use your skills:

1.) Lead off with crushing sweep, in order to lower thier defence, preparing you for retaliation.
2.) Follow up with retaliation, as it will end up in major burst damage if it crits, leaving your opponent with little to no health.
3.) Use safeguard when required, I prefer to use it around 1000-1500 health.
4.) Use retaliation and crushing sweep as much as possible
5.)NEVER USE FOCUS

Weaknesses

Defender v Defender:

When its defender versus defender, it all comes up to who can deal damage fastest, and who knows when to heal. It also relies on who has better enhancements unless they're the same. If there is a full fighter defender versus a full lucky defender, the full lucky will win because it'll out damage the full fighter.

Mage v Defender:

If they arcane shield, use crushing sweep and retaliation to destroy their mana reserves, and hopefully they can only get 1 or 2 casts.

Bard v Defender:

Bards can be very strong, as they can have very high haste when full mage, full mage bards are very powerful, but if you can manage to crit on retaliation you should win.

Warrior v Defender:

This is the hardest of them all! Warrior wins as long as it gets a stun on you, if you get stunned just hope you can heal in time, then spam retaliation.

Evolved Shaman v Defender:

Yet another class that will dominate defender. This class can stun you and make it impossible to critical or block or dodge. This class will absolutely dominate you if they use it correctly.

These are the classes you should worry about, there aren't that many others that i know of, I haven't fought a Vindicator of They yet, so I don't know how powerful they are.

Back to top Go down

Defender Class Guide
Page 1 of 1